Your Health is Our Priority
Because the health, well-being, and safety of all our patients and team members is a high priority, we have implemented greatly enhanced safety protocols to ensure the safety of our patients and team. Please read below to see what we are doing to help keep patient's safe.
Following Best Practice
Our normal, daily rigorous infection control procedures are always in effect:
- We utilize a hospital-style sterilization system for all of our instruments and never re-use disposable implements
- We thoroughly disinfect all surfaces in each room between each patient
- We use clean gloves before working on any patient and change gloves throughout any procedure where we are moving from one area to another
- We comply with all OSHA standards and our team are required to attend continuing education every year regarding those standards. All of our dental hygienists and assistants are registered with the state of Arizona.
- We replace plastic head covers between every patient
- Our whole office is professionally cleaned at the end of each patient day
In addition to the above, which again, is normal practice, we are disinfecting all waiting room surfaces, door handles, computer keyboards, phones and cabinet doors throughout the day.
All patients are sent pre-screen questionnaire in advance and reviewed prior to entry to the office. In addition, we monitor and take every patient temperature.
Patients are kindly asked not to have anyone accompany them. While we are not having patients wait in the reception area, patients who wish to stay in their cars are welcome to do so - simply call us (480) 855-1200 when you arrive, and we will call you when your room becomes available.
We will get through this together.
Thank you for letting us care for you!